I'm busting up my brain for the words

Monday, August 18, 2014

What's your personality type?

1:11 PM Posted by Linette , No comments
Have you taken the MBTI? It's fun, though perhaps not as scientific as some would like to believe.
I call it an advanced form of astrology. It is indeed based on psychological observations, but it is not something used within the psychology practice today.
Fun nonetheless, and very much more accurate than astrology.

I think every time but one when I have taken the test I have turned out to be an "INFJ". And yes, I do relate.

Try it, just for fun.

Take the test here


"The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment is a psychometric questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.[1][2][3] These preferences were extrapolated by Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers from the typological theories proposed by Carl Gustav Jung, and first published in his 1921 book Psychological Types (English edition, 1923[4]). Jung theorized that there are four principal psychological functions by which we experience the world: sensation, intuition, feeling, and thinking.[5] One of these four functions is dominant most of the time."
(from wikipedia)

0 comments:

Post a Comment