I'm busting up my brain for the words

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

5 - What is love?

7:34 PM Posted by Linette , , No comments

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...
Sorry, but it is a must.. Just like you can't leave the following sentence unfinished;
Now, this is a story all 'bout how my life got flipped, turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute just sit right there:

Eh? You thought it, don't even try!

This was kind of a cheesy one.
What is love..

Well, different for everybody I'd say, and different for each and every individual relationship.
Impossible to generalize.
I love the feeling of familiarity, memories, history.
I love laughter, especially that heartwarming laughter that you share with someone when you laugh at something that is slightly shameful, that probably shouldn't be laughed at.. It is never as funny as then.
I love the feeling of complete and utter trust. Even if people hurt me, that feeling of certainty that it surely wasn't their intention, they'd never want to.
I love the feeling of a warm a soft kitty that's sleeping in my arms like I wouldn't let anything in the world happen to them.
I love when people call me just to say,
"Hey, haven't talked in a while, I miss you, how are you?"
Or when they call specifically to tell me about something going on in their lives.
I love the feeling of fighting with someone, being so angry you think you could rip the persons head off their shoulder but at the same time still loving them.

Is that love? Yeah, to me that's love. And so, so much more than that.



0 comments:

Post a Comment