I'm busting up my brain for the words

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Home Decoration Style-quiz

3:35 PM Posted by Linette , No comments
When my sister once told me her home decorating style was called "eclectic" I was overcome with curiosity.
I had not thought of home decoration in those terms.. I mean obviously I knew that there were different labels to different styles but I had never once stopped to think what my specific taste or style could be called. Digging through the internet I found some pretty fun quizzes to help me.

The result?
Modern Vintage or Mid Century Modern

Now that was kind of anti-climactic. So much so in fact that as the results were presented on the screen I exclaimed loudly; "Well I knew THAT!"

But it does make it fun to go on google image or pintrest and search for it. So much inspiration to be found

What's your style?
Take a quiz and find out why don't ya?

Sproostquiz


Stylefinder



0 comments:

Post a Comment