I'm busting up my brain for the words

Friday, August 29, 2014

Blog challenge

4:46 PM Posted by Linette , , No comments
Ok, I've been working all day, every day this week. Thus I have had no time nor inspiration to blog much. I have not yet committed the blog hara-kiri, still going strong y'all. (seems fitting with a ninja reference and y'all in one sentence somehow)

Anywho, to help me along I shall blog about the following themes the coming month:

Day 1 - About me
Day 2 - My first love
Day 3 - My parents
Day 4 - This is what I ate today
Day 5 - What is love?
Day 6 - My day
Day 7 - This is what I wore today
Day 8 - In my purse
Day 9 - My faith
Day 10 - One moment
Day 11 - My siblings
Day 12 - My best friend
Day 13 - This week
Day 14 - My best birthday
Day 15 - My dreams
Day 16 - My first kiss
Day 17 - My favorite memory
Day 18 - And this is what I wore today
Day 19 - My one regret
Day 20 - This month
Day 21 - Another moment
Day 22 - This upsets me
Day 23 - This makes me feel better
Day 24 - This makes me cry
Day 25 - A first
Day 26 - My fears
Day 27 - My favorite place
Day 28 - Something I miss
Day 29 - My ambitions
Day 30 – One last moment


0 comments:

Post a Comment