I'm busting up my brain for the words

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sweden invaded

3:40 PM Posted by Linette , No comments
It has been 200yrs since we last fought a war.
Just stop and think, play with the idea.. What would it be like if we suddenly found ourselves at war again?
How would a passive aggressive people like the Swedes handle such active aggression?
I think we would probably prefer to fight a war like we fought the Brits in 1810. Not one single gun was fired. For two years, we fought a war on paper.. Isn't that the most Swedish/British thing you have ever heard?
So let's say we got invaded, and somehow I imagine Putin being the one to come up with such a brilliant thing to do.

What would we do?

I believe firstly, we would just stand there, gaping, asking "But why?"
I mean, we've got some trees and rivers and shit..but seriously. Norway's over there *pointing* they've got oil dude.. OIL!

I personally think that the Swedes would be the last people to pick up a gun, risk their life and yell "Get off my land you vodka drinking frickin homophob, get out, GET OUT!" But I do believe we would be the first to pack a suitcase and get the hell out..

"Oh, you want it? You're gonna fricking KILL me if you don't get it? Have it, please.. Take it, I'm out! Jeez man! I ain't dying for some pines and rocks, I'll live somewhere else! But please tend to the rose bushes, they need more water than the others, bye!"

But for those who'd stay.. I believe it would take approximately a century for a Swede to realize that we were in fact occupied.
We would grunt and express some uneasiness over the changes that would inevitably come, but mostly being pissed at the state for not resolving it faster.

Were it to become violent, would they actually take the life of our children, burn our homes and generally ass rape us for any extended amount of time.. I am not quite sure what would happen. I believe that a people like the Swedes, holding so much inside, being such a level headed population, could certainly be a force to be reckoned with if you push it too far.
Maybe those viking genes, buried deep inside us would suddenly and fully blossom to it's past, glorious state.
And Putin, don't poke the bear. You may think you'd be invading a bunch of sissy hipsters.. But when that Viking awakens.. Run for you sorry little life.

A while back I watched the news question our minister of foreign affairs about Russia's whereabouts right now. His answer;
"Well, this isn't even a discussion. They can't go on like this, it is just simply not allowed, and the sooner Putin realize it, the better.He's gonna do what he's told."

Well, seems like they haven't been all too successful in their endeavor but it was funny nonetheless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment